Bleach: Remnant Souls Lost Memories
Yöu Fëng (Mourning Wind) O_BleachLogo
WELCOME TO BLEACH: REMNANT SOULS
Yöu Fëng (Mourning Wind) O_BleachLogo
WELCOME TO BLEACH: REMNANT SOULS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum Rp.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yöu Fëng (Mourning Wind)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairu
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Kairu

Reiatsu : 9

Character sheet
Main Character Tiers and Abilities.:
Second Character Tier and Abilities:
Third Character Tier and Abilities:

Yöu Fëng (Mourning Wind) Empty
PostSubject: Yöu Fëng (Mourning Wind)   Yöu Fëng (Mourning Wind) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:42 am

Kidou Name: Yöu Fëng (Mourning Wind)
Kidou Type: Hadou
Number:Forbidden
Description: This kidou spell is divided into 2 acts

Xïn (new): Chants first half of Incantation then ending with the word Xïn;

Sprinkled on the bones of the best, golden towers, red and blue crystals, steel ring, move and become a tempest, Xïn.

User begins to draw in spiritual energy from around him amplifying all elemental attacks, Shikai, Bankai, Kidou, ect. Fire will become more explosive, Wind more destructive, Lightning more sharp, Earth heavier. This takes a great toll on the user absorbing spiritual energy and containing it within his body. Only being able to last a maximum of 5 post before the kidou is forced to begin the second stage but in a way that harms the user more by the pressure slowly ripping off bits of skin off the user.

Xin Mîng (New Fate): Chants second half of Incantation then ending with the word Mîng;

stop and become a calm. The sounds of warring spears fills the empty castles, and march on Mîng!

The User will be lifted a foot off the ground as blue spiritual energy builds under the user like chains that link to all of their body that look like chains holding the user in that place.
This is more spiritual energy flowing into the user at a uncontrollable rate. Suddenly all things around the user like plants or animals are crushed. This is the weight of the spiritual energy within the user, others around him will feel this weight greatly fatiguing. (1 post)

Before the next stage begins the user may decide to stop this kidou by saying Xïn. But the user would be in fatigue state.

Suddenly all spiritual energy would be released from the user including his own, this would make him like a giant bomb creating a crater half a mile wide and 300 feet deep. This is a massive explosion but also the spiritual pressure is so great it also crushes everything this can not be confined. No one would escape who is caught in this unharmed and this would leave the user unconscious and on the brick of death if not tended to immediately

This is only used once per thread. Can only be used by Kairu Zukinio unless he teaches it to others.

Incantation: Sprinkled on the bones of the best, golden towers, red and blue crystals, steel ring, move and become a tempest, stop and become a calm. The sounds of warring spears fills the empty castles, and march on!

Last edited by Kairu on Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rase
Admin
Admin
Rase

Reiatsu : 556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yöu Fëng (Mourning Wind)   Yöu Fëng (Mourning Wind) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:52 pm

The first part of this Kidou doesnt seem to fall anywhere near the category of forbiden, at best it could fall in around the Hado group between 20-40 or just a personal.

As for the second part, it seems that there isnt enough of a draw back to this Kidou. Since the user is the bomb I would expect some kind of physical injury and not "This would send the user into a state of unconsciousness minutes after he observes his damage." That would be like me hugging a grenade and only getting the wind knocked out of myself. Please fix these issues and possibly divide these Kidou into seperate ones.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachremnantsouls.rpg-board.net
Kairu
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Kairu

Reiatsu : 9

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yöu Fëng (Mourning Wind)   Yöu Fëng (Mourning Wind) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:02 am

Better?
Back to top Go down
Rase
Admin
Admin
Rase

Reiatsu : 556

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yöu Fëng (Mourning Wind)   Yöu Fëng (Mourning Wind) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:14 am

Yöu Fëng (Mourning Wind) Togainu_Mill_Milk_pg008-1
Back to top Go down
https://bleachremnantsouls.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yöu Fëng (Mourning Wind)   Yöu Fëng (Mourning Wind) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yöu Fëng (Mourning Wind)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Remnant Souls Lost Memories :: Kidou & Spell Creation :: Accepted Kidou & Spell-
Jump to: